St. Louis City Traffic Court | DWI | MIP | Speeding
*City of St. Louis, Missouri Municipal Court*
City of St. Louis Municipal Court
1430 Olive Street
St. Louis, MO 63103
(314) 622-3231 (automated ticket Info line)
8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Monday – Friday, except City Holidays.
The legal practice of the traffic and criminal lawyers at PulledOver.com represents drivers charged with driving while intoxicated (DWI), driving under the influence (DUI), and driving with breath alcohol content in excess of the legal limit (BAC).
We represent St. Louis area drivers in all types of alcohol-related criminal and traffic cases. We can help you. Get a free consultation with one of our:
* St. Louis DWI Lawyers | Criminal Defense
* St. Louis DWI Lawyers | Administrative DWI
* St. Louis DWI Lawyers | Driver License Suspension/Revocation
* St. Louis DWI Lawyers | Hardship License Petitions
* St. Louis DWI Lawyers | Driver License Reinstatement
* St. Louis DWI Expungement Attorneys
* St. Louis Minor in Possession (MIP) Lawyers
* St. Louis MIP Possession by Consumption Lawyers
* St. Louis MIP Visibly Intoxicated Lawyers
* St. Louis DWI Lawyers | Zero Tolerance
* St. Louis DWI Lawyers | Abuse & Lose
* St. Louis Speeding Ticket “No Points” Lawyers
* St. Louis Traffic Law Attorneys
Contact us online or at 800.584.0495 for a free initial consultation.
*City of St. Louis, Missouri Traffic Law Defense Attorneys*
Our experienced traffic lawyers help drivers who have been issued traffic tickets for all types of moving violations in the City of St. Louis, MO.
We represent drivers in all types of traffic and criminal
From City of St. Louis speeding tickets, to City of St. Louis MIP (minor in possession) defense, to City of St. Louis DWI defense, we can help you avoid the harsh consequences of not having a top defense attorney to protect your rights in court.
*City of St. Louis DWI Defense*
Your license and your freedom are at stake when you get a DWI in the City of St. Louis. You need an experienced City of St. Louis DWI defense attorney. You need a lawyer NOW. Our top traffic law defense attorneys are experienced at DWI defense in the City of St. Louis. Time is of the essence. To take us up on our offer to give you a free consultation with an experienced City of St. Louis DWI attorney, click here now. We can help you.
*City of St. Louis MIP (minor in possession) Defense*
If you have been charged with MIP (minor on possession) in the City of St. Louis, we can help. To check our MIP (minor in possession) page, click here. We know what you want – to keep your license from being suspended and your record clean of a conviction – and our City of St. Louis MIP attorneys know how to get results.
*City of St. Louis Speeding Ticket Defense*
Our City of St. Louis traffic lawyers handle speeding tickets in the City of St. Louis and surrounding areas. Our attorneys know what you want – “no points” – and know how to get results.